Thursday, December 18, 2014

Tuesday and Wednesday Practice

On Tuesday we started of doing our regular four quarters. After we were done with those we practice more on our defense. And we did this activity called "fire" what we did for this was that we had to get into our defensive position and run in place as fast as we can and we would jump to the left every time coach would yell "jump." And when coach would yell "go" we would do a wind sprint as fast as we can and do it all over again. This activity was a different form of "four quarters."

On Wednesday we were able to take it a little easy. All we did was run two of our four quarters. When we were done with those coach was talking to us about practicing through out Christmas break. After he was done talking to us we shot our twenty-fives. Twenty-fives are when you are start near the basket and you move around the rim and shoot 25 shots. And when you are done with the first 25 you take a few steps back and shoot 25 more and you go back as far as you are comfortable.

1 comment:

  1. Four quarters is hell. Like really.. I hate practicing, but it is what gets us better. I feel like going on an Allen Iverson rant, "WE TALKING ABOUT PRACTICE. NOT THE GAME, NOT the game.... but, PRACTICE." I do not know what, but practice this year has taken a lot out of me. I find myself physically drained more than I should be. Keep it up Kirk, glad you stuck it out with us this year. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete