Friday, November 21, 2014

St. Paul AK Weather

The weather on St. Paul has been pretty warm this fall. It has been unusually warm but its been like this for the past couple year. We have not had any snow that stayed here yet. It only snowed a few times here on St. Paul. And it has been raining pretty much everyday.

Usually by this time of the year there would be snow covering the ground. And the temperature would usually be pretty low by now. The temperature it has been recently is like 30-45˚F. This temperature is cold for most people but for people who live in Alaska it is pretty warm. But there are people in Alaska who would still think that this weather is cold.

I think that I would rather have it be snowing around this time instead of having it rain. I would rather have it snow because I am tired of the rain. I like that the temperature is warm but again I am just tired of the rain. The reason I am tired of the rain is because it has just been raining way to much up here. And the rain makes the internet a lot slower for everybody here on St. Paul.


No comments:

Post a Comment