Friday, November 21, 2014

Marijuana in Alaska

Earlier this month the state made marijuana legal in Alaska. But even though the state says it is legal it is not official for ninety days. There are a lot of people who say that marijuana should not be legal in Alaska because it is a gateway drug. But there are also a lot of people who do not believe that marijuana is a gateway drug. And there are also people who say that it should be legal because it will make people buy it instead of alcohol.

I think that it should be legal even though I do not do it at all. I think that it should be legal because it might help people to stop buying so much alcohol. And I do not believe that it is a gateway drug because I have seen people use it and I have never heard them say that they wanted to try other drugs. But I am not completely sure about it though. I am not sure about it because people up here do not have access to different drugs and this is a good thing because they could not become addicted to them.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh yeah, thats incredibly superb and just stupendous. Dude man thats just.... dude man i just dont know what to say dude that just, ahh man, dude.

    ReplyDelete