Thursday, April 30, 2015

My Bike

I had to take my Trx450r out of my storage space this weekend. It was not able to start by using my electric start. And my bike does not have a kickstart. So I have to use my electric start all the time. So I had to attach a rope to my dads truck and had to pull start it.

When I pull start my bike I have to put my bike in second gear and hold my clutch. Once I get to an appropriate speed I have to let go of my clutch. And this will make the engine fire up. After the engine starts, I have to give it some gas by pushing the throttle to keep the engine going. After the engine stays on I detach the rope from my bike.

Once I got the engine started on my bike I brought it to my house. I was not able to take off with my bike. I was not able to take off because my clutch was sticky. It was not releasing after every time I pulled it. So I had to go to the store and by WD40 to spray on the clutch wires.

After I sprayed it a few times the clutch was a little better. I kept spraying the wires and pulling the clutch. I kept pulling it until it did not stick anymore. After the clutch was fixed I took it out for a ride. I drove it all through town and out of town.

No comments:

Post a Comment