Friday, March 27, 2015

Carpentry Class

In my final semester of high school I am taking a carpentry class. This is my third carpentry class that I have taken in since I have started high school. I took my first carpentry class in my 9th grade year. And I took my second carpentry class in my 11th grade year. So now I am taking my third carpentry class in my 12th grade year.


During my first carpentry class I made three different things. The first thing I made was a small tool shelf that I kept in the carpentry shop after I made it. The second thing I made was a medium sized table to put my television on. And the third thing that I made was a small wooden bowl that I use for coins. It took me nearly half of the semester to carve out that bowl. /


During my second carpentry class I only made one thing throughout the whole semester. The thing I made was a large box. I use this box for extra parts that I have for my four-wheeler. The reason why that was the only thing I made was because the teacher I had during that semester only wanted us to make what he said to make. And he made us do it really slow so it took us the whole semester to make it.


During this semester I had made only two things so far. The first thing I made was a small spice rack. The second thing I am making is a small jewelry box. I am still making the jewelry box but I am almost done with it. When I am done with this project I am going to start making a small shed just big enough to fit my four-wheeler in.

No comments:

Post a Comment